Thursday, 18 April 2013

Review of Indeed Labs. Hydraluron Moisture Boost




Last year was a year of skin care for me. I kept chaning and trying new things to get my skin under control – lots of teenage breakouts and the likes. One of this products I added to my routine was serum. The first serum I tried was La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum and I loved it but unfortunately as most beloved products do – it ran out. I hunted up and down Henry Street looking for a repalcement tube but alas it wasn’t meant to be. I couldn’t find it in any of my usual haunts.

Feeling glum I wandered into Boots looking for a new Serum to try and I came across Indeed Labs. I’ve seen their products in Boots but never really stopped to take note. After having a good read of the packaging. I decided to take a chance and I picked up Hydraluron Moisture Boost. This is specially designed for dehydrated skin – perfect for what I need.


It set me back about €30 compared to about €20 for the LRP serum. I hadn’t heard of the product before I picked it up but of course the minute I went home I googled it to see what the online beauty community though. It was good alrough so I was excited to try it.

Indeed Labs is a branded based on science. They have cut back on marketing and other costs to deliver high quality products made with cutting edge ingrefients. For example Hydraluron uses a premium grade of hyaluronic acid from the Netherlands that can attract 1,000 times its weight in water. So you know its gonna work!!

The product itself is a clear gel. You are recommended to apply it both morning and night for best results and to apply it under a moisturiser. The serum is created to give below-surface hydration so it is not to be used instead of a moisturiser. It is designed to increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture over time. This means it will reduce the amout of moisturiser you use to keep your skin hydrated. Nifty, eh?

Overall I’m really pleased with this product. My skin doesn’t feel as tight and it looks alot brighter. An added benefit to this product is it’s size. Its the perfect size for hand luggage so you can pop it in your bag to keep your face dryated on long-hall flights!

Have you tried Hydraluron? What did you think of it?
Any recommendations on other Indeed Labs prodcuts?

Avril
Xx


1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this Serum, thanks for the review xx

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3